Software Engineer (JAVA, C++, Python or PHP)
BlindData seeks talented software engineers to test themselves against the best programmers from Google and MIT. Get recognized and rewarded for your tech skills, earning up to $5000 for your participation.
- Ideal candidate has at least 1 year of work experience.
- Desire to work on large-scale, high-impact software engineering projects.
- Manages individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Knowledge of or work experience in finance a plus.
- Professional attitude and able to be a team player.
Applicants should be highly skilled or proficient in one of JAVA, C++, Python or PHP. If you are interested in applying, visit www.blinddata.com/r/careers and click on “Test your Talents!” to take our 30-minute online test. This quick evaluation will help us assess your fit for roles within our company and partner network. Your online score will determine if you are invited to an on-site technical assessment. Depending on the quality of your score, you may be compensated for coming in to test. After that point, you will be considered for available roles.